Barnet FC are known as The Bees. They have played in amber and black stripes for most of their history. Up until 2013 they played at Underhill, but then moved to a new ground named ‘The Hive’. A natural home for both The Bees and their ground-share with ladies football club, London Bees.
• Giclée printed onto bright white, 100% Cotton Premium Quality Fine Art Paper (315gsm)
• Outstanding print quality
• Individually hand wrapped and packaged
• Prints are unframed, image for display purposes only
• FREE delivery to all UK addresses
• All international orders come with tracked delivery
Home & Garden > Decor > Artwork > Posters, Prints, & Visual Artwork