In the 17th century, Flemish weavers brought canaries to the city. It was not until around 1905 that the nickname ‘The Canaries’ was first used. By 1908 the team wore yellow and the name became widespread.
• Giclée printed onto bright white, 100% Cotton Premium Quality Fine Art Paper (315gsm)
• Outstanding print quality
• Individually hand wrapped and packaged
• Prints are unframed, image for display purposes only
• FREE delivery to all UK addresses
• All international orders come with tracked delivery
Home & Garden > Decor > Artwork > Posters, Prints, & Visual Artwork