In 1905 the well-known stadium architect Archibald Leitch forgot to include players dressing rooms into the design, so The Pavilion was built. What was an afterthought has now become an iconic part of Fulham FC’s history.
• Giclée printed onto bright white, 100% Cotton Premium Quality Fine Art Paper (315gsm)
• Outstanding print quality
• Individually hand wrapped and packaged
• Prints are unframed, image for display purposes only
• FREE delivery to all UK addresses
• All international orders come with tracked delivery
Home & Garden > Decor > Artwork > Posters, Prints, & Visual Artwork