Lincoln City are known as The Imps. The Lincoln Imp is a famous grotesque creature on a wall inside Lincoln Cathedral. The fleur-de-lys is the symbol for the Virgin Mary, patron saint of both the cathedral and the city.
There are two versions, please leave a note on your order to let us know which you would like.
• Giclée printed onto bright white, 100% Cotton Premium Quality Fine Art Paper (315gsm)
• Outstanding print quality
• Individually hand wrapped and packaged
• Prints are unframed, image for display purposes only
• FREE delivery to all UK addresses
• All international orders come with tracked delivery
Home & Garden > Decor > Artwork > Posters, Prints, & Visual Artwork