Chelsea Pensioners are former members of the British Army that live in a retirement home in Chelsea. The club’s first nickname was ‘The Pensioners’. When Chelsea won the title in 2005 and 2010, the Pensioners, dressed in their traditional red, formed a guard of honour as the players came out for the trophy. A flash of red can often be seen on Chelsea’s modern kits as a tribute to the Pensioners.
• Giclée printed onto bright white, 100% Cotton Premium Quality Fine Art Paper (315gsm)
• Outstanding print quality
• Individually hand wrapped and packaged
• Prints are unframed, image for display purposes only
• FREE delivery to all UK addresses
• All international orders come with tracked delivery
Home & Garden > Decor > Artwork > Posters, Prints, & Visual Artwork