The swashbuckling heritage of Bristol’s world famous port has had a direct influence on the blue side of this footballing city. Apparently, there was a club programme in the 1930s that featured a pirate and over time the ‘Pirates’ became adopted as the nickname. This iconic maritime symbol is now proudly used in the club’s crest.
• Giclée printed onto bright white, 100% Cotton Premium Quality Fine Art Paper (315gsm)
• Outstanding print quality
• Individually hand wrapped and packaged
• Prints are unframed, image for display purposes only
• FREE delivery to all UK addresses
• All international orders come with tracked delivery
Home & Garden > Decor > Artwork > Posters, Prints, & Visual Artwork