The Robins’ nickname first came about in the late 1920s. It is allegedly taken from a popular song of the time written by Harry Woods ‘When the red, red, robin goes bob, bob, bobbing along’. In the 1940s a robin appeared as the club’s crest and was used as the official badge from 1976 to 1994. A robin motif is an ever present in club merchandise and can often be seen as a detail on club kits.
• Giclée printed onto bright white, 100% Cotton Premium Quality Fine Art Paper (315gsm)
• Outstanding print quality
• Individually hand wrapped and packaged
• Prints are unframed, image for display purposes only
• FREE delivery to all UK addresses
• All international orders come with tracked delivery
Home & Garden > Decor > Artwork > Posters, Prints, & Visual Artwork