AFC Wimbledon has come to be known as the “pheonix” of the original club. In 2002 the FA allowed Wimbledon FC to relocate 56 miles north to Milton Keynes. The majority of fans deemed this as ‘the death of their club’ and felt that they needed a club that represented their legacy and traditions. In 2002, Wimbledon arose again.
• Giclée printed onto bright white, 100% Cotton Premium Quality Fine Art Paper (315gsm)
• Outstanding print quality
• Individually hand wrapped and packaged
• Prints are unframed, image for display purposes only
• FREE delivery to all UK addresses
• All international orders come with tracked delivery
Home & Garden > Decor > Artwork > Posters, Prints, & Visual Artwork