Everton’s most widely recognised nickname is ‘The Toffees’. In the late 1800s local toffee shops ‘The Toffee House’ run by Old Ma Bushell and ‘Mother Noblett’s Toffee Shop’ provided striped confectionery in droves to fans on matchdays. Today, the Toffee Lady can still be seen pitchside during player warm-ups.
• Giclée printed onto bright white, 100% Cotton Premium Quality Fine Art Paper (315gsm)
• Outstanding print quality
• Individually hand wrapped and packaged
• Prints are unframed, image for display purposes only
• FREE delivery to all UK addresses
• All international orders come with tracked delivery
Home & Garden > Decor > Artwork > Posters, Prints, & Visual Artwork